Marcus – Sparkx
Welcome! I am a 30-something blogger who is passionate about travel and specifically cruising.
Why read this blog?
This blog aims to be a quick, simple and easy go-to place for information and news pertaining to travel and cruising, together with a healthy dose of randomness and fun thrown in for good measure! Given the busy world we all live in I want people to be able to get and understand information very quickly without getting bogged down.
10 quick (and random!) things about me:
- I grew up in Hampshire/Wiltshire but for my sins work in London
- I work as a Transport Planner and Policy Advisor for the Mayor of London
- I have degrees in Molecular Genetics and Transport Planning
- I am passionate about travelling and cruising (as you may have guessed!)
- I am what you could call a cruise baby, having been on them with my family since I was very young
- I come from a very creative family of artists and musicians
- My great-uncle was the drummer in the Troggs
- I can play the flute & piano, and sing if coerced (or had enough to drink !)
- I am very fond of a mojito, or rum based drinks in general
- I look after a young, and crazy, German Shorthaired Pointer called Skye
As ever, all the views here are my own.