Princess offers a whole range of accommodations for guests on board their ships to suit every budget, style and taste. Ranging from well-proportioned interior, oceanview and balcony cabins all the way up to some of the most incredible and spacious suites at sea.
As with the rest of the ship, all staterooms have received minor aesthetic updates compares to previous ships of the class. It gives them a more contemporary feel with different accents, woods and materials, without compromising on the style Princess are known for.
Enchanted Princess Mini-Suites
On this cruise, we stayed in one of the mini-suites on board. In my opinion, for the value you get it’s worth considering upgrading to this. Let’s talk why.
There are a number of features of this room which give it, on balance, an edge:
- Starting with the Princess Luxury Bed. This can be found in all cabins on board and honestly, it’s one of the best beds at sea. It’s is so comfortable you are guaranteed a great nights’ sleep.
- The real charm of the mini-suite is its size. You get a large sleeping area and then a large seating area (which can be converted into another bedroom with sofa bed, pull down bed and curtains). The seating area also features a large marble vanity.
- The room also has plenty of power outlets situated around the desk, including both EU and US sockets. There are also USB ports next to the bed (and if you know my reviews, you know I have a thing about the need for USB ports in rooms).
- With this extra space, you also have two large TVs, one for the sleeping area and one for the seating area.
- There is of course lots of storage space, with a large wardrobe next to the bathroom to hang up plenty of clothes
- And speaking of the bathroom, this is also very large and features a full bath tub.
- Finally, of course there is large windows that lead onto a moderately sizes balcony to watch the world go by.
You also benefit from upgraded room service, complimentary services on board, priority boarding and access to amenities such as guest services and dining reservations on board. Honestly, it’s a wonderful space to spend time in and to wake up to each day.
So, what do you think of the accommodation on board Enchanted Princess? Let me know in the comments and on social media.
To return to the start of our Enchanted Princess review, click below.