MSC was one of the first cruise lines to really push and develop the ship within a ship concept, the MSC Yacht Club. That is to say, a dedicated suite area and experience on board their ships.
MSC Yacht Club
Through staying in one of the lavish suites on board, you gain access to a private enclave situated right at the top-front of the ship. This exclusive area features the Top Sail Lounge with it’s panoramic views out from the ship, alongside it’s stylish restaurant with the same views, and the One Pool Deck, complete with it’s own swimming pool, whirlpool, sun deck, bar and grill (and you really don’t want to miss out on the grill!). It all feels ultra-luxurious and really is very exclusive.
The restaurant and grill are particular highlights, serving freshly made food to order, and many things I’ve not typically seen on a cruise ship – such as a variety of gilled fish and other delicacies.
On top of this, you also get access to a number of other features:
- Premium Internet Package, up to 4 GB (depending on the length of the cruise)
- Lavishly fitted suites offering outstanding comfort located in the upper decks of the ship
- 24 hours butler service and dedicated concierge
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea SPA
- Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas including mini bar
So, would you choose the suite life on board MSC Cruises? Let me know in the comments and across social media.
Click below to head back to the start